We are here to help!! We adore our fans and want your egg press experience to be nothing but positive. If you have any questions or comments about anything you see on this site, or anything you’ve seen from Egg Press in the past, or just want to say hi, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Give us a call, shoot over an email, pop a note in the mail, or send a fax; we can’t wait to hear from you!
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm PST
2015 Web store and customer service closures due to Holidays (orders processed and inquiries responded to the following business day):
January 1st – New Year’s Day
January 20th – Martin Luther King Holiday
May 25th – Memorial Day
July 4th – Independence Day
September 7th – Labor Day
November 26th and 27th - Thanksgiving Holiday
December 23rd through December 31st –winter holiday
RETAIL LOCATION / SAMPLE SALES
Egg Press does not have a traditional brick and mortar store all its own. Our products are either sold at eggpress.com or at any one of hundreds of fine stationery, paper and gift boutiques around the world. To learn of a store location near you please visit our Where to Buy page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our design and letterpress studio is located in Portland, OR. Should you wish to have a visit, please call for an appointment: 503.234.4233. Thank you! Egg Press Sample Sales: On occasion Egg Press has been known to have the occasional pop-up retail shop and trunk show. At least twice a year we have Sample Sales at our Portland studio where we provide public access to our stock of seconds and discontinued inventory – most cards are available at $1 each (often sample sales are followed by an on-line sample sale). Make sure you’re on our mailing list to receive our newsletter about these special events. We’d love the opportunity to meet you!
See new products as soon as they are available! Learn right away about our online sample sales and any other “specials” we’re running! Be the first to hear of our inspiring collaborations, such as with Blue Sky for Target, or our current release of new cards. All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter. And don’t worry they only come to you once or twice a month. So get on board and keep in the know!
- Review and choose product, making sure to accurately designate the quantity and whether you prefer boxed or single cards when both options are present.
- Retail customers: there are no minimums on your order. Wholesale customers: please make note of the wholesale policies in your most recent catalog.
- Promotions / Discounts: Pay special attention to expiration dates, as we cannot make exceptions to these dates. Also, most promotions and specials cannot be combined with any other offer running concurrently.
- When ready, add selected product to your cart.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Our normal timeframe for processing orders and shipping them from our studio is 48 hours after receipt of order – longer if requesting USPS as the shipping method – see SHIPPING below.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you after your product has shipped and will provide a tracking number if applicable.
At eggpress.com, we try to ship all orders received on regular business days before 12pm PST, within 3 business days. For orders shipping via USPS, please note that an additional day must be added to the order fulfillment and shipping process. We ship from our studio in Portland, Oregon. We ship by USPS or UPS, dependent on the size of your package and your location, and the level of service you choose. . Eggpress.com shipping rates are flat rates. An email confirmation will be sent to you after your product has shipped and will provide a tracking number if applicable. International customers please note:
- There are various international locations where expedited services are not available. If this turns out to be the case, and you’ve selected an expedited shipping method, we will contact you immediately to discuss alternative shipping options.
- International shipping rates do NOT reflect any fees, duties, taxes or customs charges that may be applied on your end in your country. These additional funds are solely your responsibility to pay. And we are very sorry, but we cannot provide estimates for these additional charges.
Non “sale” items purchased from eggpress.com may be returned for any reason (within the specific timeframes as set-out below) provided the items are in their original condition and packaging. We will gladly accept your return and issue you either a refund or store credit (your choice), however shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Merchandise sent in error or damaged/defective items may be returned for full credit or replacement and Egg Press will cover all costs related to the return and replacement of said items. See below for important parameters and processes related to returning our product.
- No returns on sale or discounted product.
- All costs related to shipping are non-refundable unless product is determined to be defective, damaged or was sent in error.
- Egg Press must be notified of defective or damaged product within 10 business days from the date of your sales slip.
- Returns of non-damaged goods must be received by Egg Press within 30 days from the date of your sales slip, and must be received in perfect condition, including original packaging, to qualify for a refund or store credit. Reminder: Whether you receive a refund or store credit (excluding shipping) is up to you.
- Store credits must be used within 90 days of a processed return. If not used within these 90 days credits are forfeited to Egg Press.
- All returns must be submitted along with a Return Form.
HOW TO RETURN NON-DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE PRODUCT: 1) If you would like to return an Egg Press product you may do so for any reason and receive either a refund or store credit. Returned merchandise, however, must be received at our Portland, OR studio within 30 days from the date on your sales slip. 2) For your protection, when returning product we suggest you use insured/certified mail or UPS/FedEx Ground service. 3) Include the item/s you are returning, a copy of your sales slip, and a completed Return Form (returns will not be processed without this form) 4) Return to: RETURNS eggpress.com 2181 NW Nicolai Street Portland, OR 97210 5) Please allow 7 business days after receipt of returned merchandise for us to process the refund/credit. 6) You will receive an email once your return has been processed noting either your refund or your store credit (with expiration date). Store credits must be used within 90 days of a processed return, if not used within these 90 days credits are forfeited to Egg Press. HOW TO RETURN DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE PRODUCT 1) Egg Press must be notified of damaged/defective goods within 10 business days from the date of your sales slip. 2) Once you’ve notified us, repackage the item/s to be returned making sure to include a copy of your sales slip and a completed Return Form (returns will not be processed without this form). 3) Notify us when package is ready for pickup and we will send out a call tag for the package to be retrieved (UPS). 4) Egg Press will request a call tag within 48 hours of notification that package is ready. 5) Please allow 7 business days after receipt of returned merchandise for us to process the refund/credit. 6) You will receive an email once your return has been processed noting either your refund, replacement or your store credit (with expiration date). Store credits must be used within 90 days of a processed return, if not used within these 90 days credits are forfeited to Egg Press. 7) Note that original shipping costs will be reimbursed only if the entirety of your original order is being returned. However, Egg Press will pay for shipping costs related to the return and replacement of the product (excluding all duties, customs charges, fees or taxes on international orders). If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Egg Press has taken every precaution to secure your privacy online, at our data centers and at our physical location, to protect against theft, manipulation, and loss of information collected at eggpress.com. Your information is password protected and is used only for internal processes related to fulfilling and managing your order. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When you purchase products through our web site, all of your contact and credit card information is secured through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and the secure protocol HTTP. At no time does Egg Press retain sensitive information such as credit card #s beyond the life of an order. Egg Press does not share your customer information under any circumstances.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In using this site, www.eggpress.com, you agree to, and accept, the terms and conditions as set out in our policies shown above. Terms and conditions may change at any time. Egg Press reserves the right to update and maintain these terms and conditions without prior notice. Your usage of eggpress.com is bound by the terms and conditions outlined in our policies, we therefore encourage you to review these policies, terms, and conditions each time you use this site.